Ah, leftover turkey, one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving. There are so many fun things you can do with leftover turkey and don’t worry, we will be sharing those recipes too! But, today we are focusing on these yummy leftover turkey and cheddar crescent rolls. Literally, this is the easiest recipe and is up for so much interpretation depending on what leftovers you have. That’s the one downfall in our lives is we never play holiday host. We have to go to three Thanksgivings in one day and don’t even get me started on Christmas. It’s awesome to have such a big family but one year we look forward to hosting! Someday, maybe. I’ve talked about this before but always use Pillsbury crescent rolls. They are the best, hands down. We’ve tried store brand and they just aren’t nearly as flaky or delicious. I will say that I’ve tried Immaculate Baking before and those ones are good but still not as good as regular Pillsbury. We actually bought a five can box at Costco for less than $5, which is amazing.
If you don’t have any leftover turkey (the travesty), you could totally use ham or even some veggies. Throw any type of yummy cheese in there, wrap ’em up and toss in the oven. Yum, these are seriously the best Black Friday lunch. They are gooey, soft, buttery, savory, and just downright delicious. You’re going to need that bundle of five Pillsbury containers for the whole family to enjoy! We used leftover cranberry sauce for dipping but you could use gravy too! Leftover turkey is seriously good dunked in anything. Now the real question is, do you eat cranberry sauce warm or cold? Tell us in the comments!
- 8 pieces leftover turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- leftover cranberry sauce or gravy
- Preheat oven according to package instructions - 350 degrees F or 375 degrees F, depending on your pan.
- Roll crescent rolls out on pan, flat. Add turkey to each crescent roll and then sprinkle cheese on top. Not too much so it still cooks evenly.
- Roll crescent rolls into shape. Top with a little extra cheese.
- Bake in oven for 9-12 minutes, depending on oven.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve with cranberry sauce!